- will be considered to be an electric record under the Indian data privacy laws including the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with rules and regulations made thereunder and
- will not require any physical, electronic, or digital signature by the Company.
Collection of Information
You may provide or the Company may collect certain personal information while using the Website and/or using the Services. This includes
- Your name, contact details such as electronic mail address and contact number and IP address,
- Your content, received, uploaded, or posted using the Services, including messages, images, videos and feedback ("Personal Information"). The Personal Information disclosed by You on the Website to which You permit access shall be deemed to be shared willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed by You shall lie on the Company.
The Company may collect non-personal information relating to Your activities while accessing the Service or other information from and about the devices through which the Website is used including SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on). The Company also collects cookie information.
Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by Your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as Your IP address, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, Your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms. The Company receives Log Data when You interact with the Services. The Company uses Log Data to provide Services, to measure, customize, and improve the Services, and to aid a better user experience.
Usage of Information
The information gathered by the Company as specified in Clause 1, may be used for the following purposes:
- to confirm Your identity directly;
- to provide You Services;
- to communicate with You through mail, e-mail and telephone, in connection with the Services, or other products or services of the Company;
- to respond to Your reviews and questions and provide better service;
- to communicate important notices or changes in the Services, use of the Website and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the Website and Services;
- for promotion and marketing purposes;
- for performing analytics on the Website usage and to help optimize the Website;
- for sharing such information with any third party, including any service providers and any group companies of the Company, in the course of providing the Services;
- to transfer data to the regulatory authorities or other appropriate authorities as required by law.
The data gathered from You may also be used for any reason incidental to the reasons listed above; and for any other purpose with Your consent.
Disclosure to Third Parties
The Company may need to disclose Your information, if required to do so by law and if such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, and other Users including to enforce agreements, policies, Terms of Service;
- protect the personal safety of the Company, the users of the Website, or any person, in an emergency;
- protect the Company from incurring any legal liability;
- firms representing the Company in judicial proceedings and/or any legal, accounting and auditing firms providing services to the Company; and
- for reasons incidental to the above. You hereby grant Your consent to the Company for sharing your information in the events mentioned under this clause 3.1 and the Company shall be under no obligation to inform You or seek further approval or consent from Your end for the same.
The Company may disclose or transfer Your information (personal or otherwise) to any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if the Company sells, transfers or divests all or a significant portion of the Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or other similar proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any Personal Information disclosed to them.
- The Company uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under applicable laws to safeguard and protect Your Personal Information. The Company has implemented measures to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of Your Personal Information. However, security risk cannot be completely eliminated while using the internet. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your Personal Information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your Personal Information secure. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless the Company has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
Policy Towards Children
The Website is intended for a general audience and not for use by anyone younger than the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children younger than the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Subject to limitations in applicable law, You are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of Your Personal Information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of Your own Personal Information. However, some information may be needed to use the Website or to take advantage of some of its features and Services. Hence, by choosing not to provide us with the above-mentioned information, You may be unable to access the Service/use the Website, partially or at all.
- [Name of the Grievance Redressal Officer: [•]
- Contact information: [•]